Real Estate Finance Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Real Estate Finance Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00056174
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
What will you do?
As a Corporate Real Estate Analyst in the Real Estate & Workplace Solutions practice, you’ll use your skills and training in business, finance, corporate real estate and workplace management to partner with multidisciplinary teams of Real Estate, Workforce, Finance and Technology consultants developing future-focused, agile strategies to help organizations thrive in today’s world of constant transformation. You will work on transformative client engagements that identify, design, and implement solutions and strategies to optimize the management of space, real estate, workplace strategy, and facilities services based on future business goals. You will broaden your skills and areas of expertise with the vast knowledge and learning opportunities within Accenture. A typical day might include:
- Working with global clients to design and implement strategic initiatives in real estate and facilities management, workplace, business services, organizational development, and finance transformation
- In collaboration with inter-disciplinary teams in Finance, Operations, Strategy, and Technology, applying your analytical skills, expertise, creativity, and imagination to help deliver innovative business transformation solutions for our clients
- Growing your skills and building experience in multiple areas of corporate real estate management though hands-on project experience and world-class training and professional development opportunities
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
Who & What are we looking for?
- 4+ years experience in real estate and/or business management with a focus on finance and organizational transormation
- Minimum bachelor's degree or certification in Business / Finance / Real Estate
- Familiarity and experience with a broad range of corporate real estate and facilities management functions, including portfolio management, transaction management, lease administration, capital projects management, facilities maintenance, workplace solutions, and sustainability
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong interpersonal and influencing skills, customer service driven and detail oriented. Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French, Spanish or other European language would be a strong asset
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to self-perform in terms of prioritizing multiple tasks and managing time effectively, with the ability to function in a virtual global team environment and contribute to the timely delivery of multiple projects
- Working knowledge of data analytics concepts, issues, practices, methodologies
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.