Ta oferta pracy jest nieaktualna od 246 dni. Sprawdź aktualne oferty pracy dla Ciebie
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
A Day in the Life
You will be the first point of contact for all MDT guests and visitors.
- Caring for the good image of the company in collaboration with external and internal customers;
- Taking care of all guests and visitors;
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, arranging couriers, solving unexpected problems with shipments;
- Ordering business cards, stamps, badges, office supplies;
- Collaborate with office partner, vendors and cleaning service, contact with technical service;
- Answering and forwarding phone calls;
- Keeping the reception area and the office tidy;
- Providing general administrative support for the whole office on a daily basis
- Assure smooth functioning of the reception desk
- At least 1 year of work experience (previous experience as Receptionist is a nice to have)
- University Degree OR Student (able to work Mon-Fri for 8h)
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP)
- Fluent in English, another European languages a plus
- Very good organisation and communication skills
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Careers that Change Lives
Are you a passionate, dedicated and a motivated person looking for a new challenge? This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
Do you want to work in multilingual corporate environment? Join us!