Savills, an international consulting company operating in the real estate market, listed on the London Stock Exchange, employing 31 000 employees in 700 offices worldwide, present in Poland since 2004, is looking urgently to the office in Warsaw a candidate for a position of:
Position goal: the position is dedicated to the daily administrative support of Internal and External Customers of Savills Headquarters in Warsaw.
Who are we looking for: the perfect Candidate will present him/herself as highly energetic, optimistic and passionate professional who aims at developing skills and competencies crucial whilst placing first steeps on the career path.
Scope of duties:
- Daily administration of the Front Office Reception of the Company, assuring Customer care and proper delivery of administrative procedures of the Company;
- Acting as a first point of contact for internal and external Customers- Savills’ Clients, Managers and Employees of the Company;
- Supporting meetings and events management, by e.g. assuring conference rooms booking, catering;
- Managing employees’ travels, assuring proper employee cost reimbursement;
- Administrating incoming and outgoing mail; cooperation with couriers;
- Managing the switchboard.
- University degree or students of final years- as long as fully available
- Fluency in English, allowing communication and preparation of documents in a business environment;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, including Excel;
- Customer focus, shown in a “can-do” attitude and flexibility while facing daily challenges;
- Developed interpersonal skills, great communication skills and high commitment.
- Employment in the organization with an established position on the market;
- Stable working conditions and attractive employee benefits;
- Continuous development of competences reflected in the clear career path;
- Becoming a member of dynamic, young team.