About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory.
Due to dynamic course of our Integrated Facilities Management service line and to provide an efficient and effective reception service, acting as the initial representative of clients to visitors in a friendly and helpful manner, we are looking for:
Currently we are looking for a person to fill the job position of:
We would like to offer our Candidate:
- Temporary replacement employment contract
- Rich benefits package:
- private medical healthcare,
- group insurance,
- multisport programme,
- internal modern tools and channels for Employees integration
- International working environment
- Many opportunities for growth and personal development
- Attractive office location
- Friendly atmosphere
Purpose of Role:
- To ensure an effective and customer focused service is provided in accordance with the contract specification and agreed service levels,
- To develop and maintain a positive relationship with Mastercard clients and customers,
- To provide core reception services while supporting the C&W Office Supervisor in the delivery of facilities to the local client,
- Provide high quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Signing in of visitors and issue/retrieve visitor passes,
- Complete all reception tasks and oversee the catering activities, including meeting room reservations,
- Undertake general administration duties, keeping the contact with mobile operator, placing orders for office and food items,
- Develop positive relationships with clients, local management and service providers,
- Complete daily room inspections and report any issues to the Office Supervisor,
- Support in any emergency evacuation in capacity as fire marshal,
- Management of mail and processes for sending either through internal / external mail,
- Booking and receiving mail through courier companies,
- Implementation of initiatives with focus on cost, quality, and client satisfaction,
- Assist with monitoring outsourced contractors,
- Performing on-line training/courses in accordance with C&W and Client standards.
- Experienced and competent using MS office package, Outlook, Excel and Word,
- Preferred minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a receptionist or working in a customer service environment,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface at all levels,
- Have good anticipation, analytical skills, with problem solving aptitude,
- Extremely strong customer services skill,
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety,
- Able to work in a team environment but also independently as required,
- Strong command of the English and Polish language, both written and spoken.
Please attach following statement to Your resume:
„I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment and further processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)”.
Please be informed we reserve ourselves right to contact only chosen candidates. Once received offers are not returned back.