private medical care
Record to Report (RTR) Specialist
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
Imperial Brands is investing in building a Global Business Services Team. Working as part of the Finance Centre of Capability (CoC), the role is to be part of the RTR team focusing on overseeing broad RTR accounting and operational reporting across all relevant Clusters/ Tier 1 Markets. In addition, the person will be responsible for capturing and documenting the transition processes for the growing RTR Tower.
We are actively recruiting 2 RTR Specialists.
• Coordinate and oversee the monthly closing process and act as a point of contact with FSS/Finance/market stakeholders
• Initiate new intercompany recharges/true ups
• Prepare ad hoc journals for FSS (provisions, accruals etc.)
• Oversee asset sales, reconciliations and eliminations for intercompany accounting
• Support the Fixed Asset Accounting period end close process
• Work collaboratively across delivery towers to ensure effective and efficient period closing
• Delivery scope of work to defined SLAs and KPIs
• Check and review RTR output from FSS
• Check and review output from analyst
• Update process-related policy and process documents - SOPs, Process Maps
• Undertake process & performance related initiatives to achieve results- both bottom-up and top-down
• Capture & document knowledge during the transition phase
• Accountable for decisions relating to the successful execution of the RTR processes in line with SLAs and KPIs
• FSS - Daily execution of FSS’ activities
• Markets/ Tier 1 Clusters - support in resolving queries, audit ad-hoc requests, statutory reporting
• External consultants, auditors (if required).
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
Fluent in English
3-6 years of experience in accounting in the international environment - preferably in SSC/BPO
Previously worked in similar capacity within an international organisation preferably FMCG/tobacco
Great verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail and consistently delivering high quality work
Understanding of IFRS and relevant statutory GAAP
Ability to work and thrive in fast paced environment
Ability to adapt to different cultures, intercultural sensitivity.
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
flexible working time
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
extra social benefits
sharing the commuting costs
employee referral program
Initial Call with the Recruiter
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices. As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance. Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.