- Krakowska 39, 46-020 Opole, PolskaOpole, opolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are an job agency established in 2006,that presents job seekers all over Europe with job offers at Logistics and Production companies in the Netherlands. Scouting for the best employers on the Dutch market, we help you find the perfect match. Our focus lies with warehouses and production companies that really treat their people well. The jobs we offer are available for a long time, offer a good salary, and are with companies that have a good image and are successful in what they do.
On behalf of these companies, we recruit professional and reliable people with an interest for long-term and steady cooperation. We want to make our employees’ experience in the Netherlands as comfortable and care-free as possible, so we offer a variety of services, such as comfortable accommodation, safe transport and excellent Dutch working conditions.
Recruiter at a European Job Agency
Are you empathetic, patient, and do you have recruitment experience? In short, are you a Prof? Then you may just be the perfect fit for our recruitment agency in Opole!
Every day, we're hiring job seekers throughout Poland and other European countries for Logistics & Production jobs in the Netherlands. You are an expert in recognizing great, professional employees and realize the perfect fit for our customers' companies. If you are already experienced in logistics and production recruitment, even better! You put pride in your job.
We receive applications from all over Europe, and you'll be cooperating with our offices in Holland and Aruba. Because of this international character, speaking and writing English at a good level is a must.
From the first day of work, you'll notice the team spirit that's central in our office. We stand for good internal communication and support each other's work. We're so excited to meet our new team member and can't wait to help you get settled!
What We can offer to you:
- Interesting job in an international company;
- Joining to the team of young and friendly people who will have respect for you and your work;
- Comfortable conditions of work in a pleasant environment;
- Full-time employment contract;
- Good salary;
- Bonus system;
- Holiday allowance;
- Opportunity for promotion ;
- Professional training before you start and raising professional qualifications in the future;
- All tools that you will need for work;
- Flexible working hours;
- New challenges every day;
- Excellent, freshly brewed coffee every minute of the day;
- Modern equipment to work with;
- Caring for our employees, we provide weekly delivery of healthy and fresh fruits, and less healthy (but tasty) cookies;
- And to take care of mental health of our crew we are preparing a nice relaxing zone to have a nice break during or after work.
Your main Responsibilities:
- Executing full life-cycle recruitment, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates;
- Managing candidate interview results and selection and providing candidates feedback on interview results;
- Using various methods of sourcing including direct and social media recruiting to further develop, promote and maintain a proactive, cost-effective recruiting strategy;
- Building relationships proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed;
- Identifying creative value add solutions and processes that allow other recruiters to execute their tasks and projects more productively;
- Creating and building candidate experience history (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruitment process;
- Contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the organizations Code of Conduct and ethics;
- Have fun while doing your job.
Skills & Competencies:
- Recruitment experience;
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing;
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the responsibilities specific to this job;
- Must have strong written/verbal communication, negotiation, and analytical skills;
- Ability to work in stressful situations and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Must have a sense of urgency, be self-driven, have leadership skills, be a team player, good relationship builder;
- Demonstrates the ability to make independent decisions when its needed;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work to conflicting deadlines;
- Should have the ability to properly process confidential information;
- Great attention to details.
Want to be our next recruiter?
To apply, simply email your CV and cover letter to our office manager via Apply button.
We look forward to meeting you over a cup of freshly brewed coffee. ☀