- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Recruiter II is accountable for the recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates and our clients. Drives healthy requisitions, candidate flow, and relationships, serving as the primary point of contact for hiring managers and candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
- Determines or is provided with staffing needs of one or more clients and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selects candidates using discretion and prepares and delivers candidate presentations for clients.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
- Fields general, straight forward to moderately complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Resolves issues with client(s), utilizing a defined escalation matrix.
- Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
- Identifies areas of potential optimization and shares with management.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- May initiate requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
- May schedule candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
- May administer pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
- May coordinate the preparation of and/or assist with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
- May audit candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
- May train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum two (2) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, as well as typing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Ability to understand and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.