Recruiter – Investment Banking
CIB Experienced Recruiting is currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to join the team, with a primary focus on recruiting for Investment Banking business.
Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Execute recruiting strategies that attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally under the direction of on shore teams.
- Direct execution responsibility for end-to-end full-cycle recruiting including sourcing; screening; interviewing; and offer formulation, and closing in accordance Standard Operating Procedures
- Sourcing qualified candidates through a variety of channels including applicant tracking system, direct sourcing, Internet, referrals, job fairs, networking, social media
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of 3 years of full-cycle, professional level recruiting experience, with the majority of experience focused in recruiting for banking, ideally in an investment bank
- A combination of corporate/”in-house” plus agency-side experience highly preferred
- Complete understanding of the recruitment, pre-employment and post-employment process
- Proven ability with direct sourcing; ability to utilize desktop research resources, networks, LinkedIn, and cold calling to create market maps and diverse candidate slates
- Must be comfortable cold calling into organizations to source
- Operate with a level of gravitas and sophistication to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders including candidates, hiring managers and CIB HR colleagues
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge, sensitive deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively to develop strong, positive working relationships across the company
- Must exhibit strong organizational and follow through skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Solid project management and reporting skills
- Experience in a complex global financial services organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with business managers and Human Resources Business Partners
- Ability to multi-task and utilize good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player, with flexible approach
- A strong commitment to diversity and shared values by being a role model for others
- Strong knowledge of candidate tracking and employment systems and processes
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you’ll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.