Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 7,800 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.5 billion in 2015. Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives. For over 35 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
You will be responsible for coordinating delegated vacancies in EMEA region and will be partnering with internal client groups through sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and hiring qualified candidates. You will be responsible for the recruitment and selection up to manager level positions and ensure compliance with all applicable internal processes, policies and legal requirements. This is a hands-on delivery role requiring the use of innovative research methods to identify the best candidates in the market.
- Select recruitment sources and techniques to effectively fulfill the client and the organization’s staffing needs.
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, web postings, specifications for external recruitment agencies, job descriptions and other materials in accordance with the organization’s recruitment standards and business needs
- Recruit, interview, assess and hire highly qualified candidates for all disciplines utilizing effective recruiting methods including targeting passive candidates. Conduct candidate searches utilizing creative recruiting methods.
- Clearly qualifying hiring manager needs, setting expectations fairly and creating relevant documentation such as advertisements as required.
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably.
- Qualify candidates, over the telephone and face-to-face, to accurately assess suitability for the role and cultural fit for the team and wider Herbalife business and core values
- Respond to inquiries from candidates, managers and external recruitment agencies about the organization’s recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are kept informed without compromising the organization’s standards of privacy and confidentiality.
- Present shortlists to hiring managers in a consultative manner adding real value to the recruitment process.
- Own and drive recruitment activities from assessment of hiring need, through candidate identification and qualification, manager interview scheduling and feedback, offer construction and delivery, resignation coaching, through to start date and handover to HR for onboarding.
- Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job's pre-established selection criteria and the organization’s recruitment policies.
- Extend and negotiate offers to candidates
- 3+ years corporate recruiting experience
- Experience with effectively sourcing, interviewing and hiring candidates for all levels up to and including manager level positions
- Excellent skill-set with utilizing Behavioral Based Interviewing methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and effectively able to communicate with all levels, up through executive management
- Innovative and creative with identifying passive recruitment methods
- Strong ability to build and cultivate internal and external relationships by providing coaching, guidance and direction to hiring managers
- Passionate and displays a high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Outstanding ability to research and identify innovative and cost effective advertising vehicles
- Exceptional customer service, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Fast-paced and ability to adapt to organizational changes
- Strong proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications, Applicant Tracking Systems and Social Media networks
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
- A unique opportunity to professional growth and personal development within international environment.
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, Multisport Card, private insurance, entertainment events and many others.
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner.
- No dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.