- Czerwone Maki 84, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 23 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Are you a people person? Do you know what it takes to identify best talents and bring them on board?
We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– advise on recruitment strategy for our global stakeholders and ensure the highest standards of recruitment advisory are being met
– building long term relationships with candidates
– identify, source and hire best in class talents
– building and maintaining our candidate talent pools
– make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
You will be working within the professional recruiting team based in Krakow and Wroclaw.
You will be part of the recruiting team supporting growth of UBS in Poland. Our team partners with a wide range of business groups globally to further enhance their people agenda. In your role you will be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by identifying the right candidates within the right timeframes.
– the ability to work in a fast paced environment
– digital mindset
– experience in recruiting / sourcing from the recruiting agency or inhouse recruiting team would be a strong asset
– passionate about Human Resources
– an excellent negotiation and communication skills
– client focused and solution orientated
– fluent English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Poland Human Resources (HR) Group Functions
Job Reference #234865BR
City Kraków, Wrocław
Job Type Full Time