- Kolorowa 2, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In accordance with the development of John Deere Polska Business Service Center office in Poznan we are currently seeking candidates for the position of:
What You'll Do:
The general task of Recruiter will be cooperation with different unit HR and Hiring Managers to recruit for assigned functions/units, build partnership with unit HR in support of talent management initiatives.
- Recruiting, sourcing and screening candidates in order to fill internal, entry-level and well-qualified positions and interns.
- Assessing customer needs, partners with functional/unit contacts to ensure equitable and efficient hiring practices.
- Participating on assigned operation staffing project teams for the purpose of improving operational effectiveness and adding value for our enterprise customers.
- Sharing best practices with department team members in order to maintain required service levels
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated
- Deliver results against SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
- Supports workplace diversity
- Reporting to Regional Manager Staffing & Recruiting
What it takes:
We need an excellent communication in English and German who thrives on solving problems and working in an international team environment.
Required Education, Technical Skills and knowledge:
- University Degree, preferable in Human Resources
- Recruiting experience including such things as proficient in interviewing technique, employment legislation surrounding recruiting and workforce planning
- Experience in SSC roles (a big plus but not a must) and managing European/Polish end-to-end recruitment processes and working directly with Hiring Managers,
- Fluency in English and German both written and spoken. Fluency in any other European language would be of benefit;
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage senior stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- An analytical mind, attention to details and practical approach.
We offer You:
- Stable employment with great international atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
- Attractive benefit package
- Development possibilities in growing and international organization
- Language courses on-line and in the office
- Flexible working hours