- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our Recruitment Crew is looking for a new team member! If you are passionate about finding talents and wanna help us searching for the best candidates, you’re proactive in action, extremely well-organized and your English is fluent, we’d like to meet you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Providing full recruitment processes.
- Searching for the best candidates using appropriate tools.
- Communicating with the candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Preparing and publishing job ads.
- Providing relocation process of new employees.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluent English.
- Proven 3 years experience as a Recruiter in one of the following fields: gamedev, code, IT, marketing, entertainment.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews and hands-on experience with various selection processes.
- Creativity, thinking outside the box, and self-reliance.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and excellent time-management skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Interest in video games.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover, or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).