Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Notino is the number one in online sales of perfumes and cosmetics in Central and Eastern Europe. We are a fast-growing company, that is not afraid of ambitious goals. We currently operate in 24 countries and our network of stores is growing very intensively. We currently have 24 stores in 9 countries.
We are now looking for a reinforcement to our HR team - a colleague who would take on the role of Recruiter for the sales network in Poland.
If you are attracted to work in an international and very dynamic environment, where you will face new challenges almost every day, you enjoy inventing new solutions, then you could be "our person".
Recruiter for Poland | Warsaw
So who are we actually looking for?
- Above all, a person who is very responsible, purposeful, has an open mind and does not lack adequate proactivity. Surely you should also be relatively adaptable - changes and innovations are something that accompanies us almost every day.
- Previous experience in HR is important for us - ideally in multiple HR domains (recruitment, development, evaluation, training ...), preferably in an international environment. (Retail is of course a big advantage). But for us a healthy dose of common sense, a desire to learn and a willingness to take on challenges are much more important than a long-term experience.
- You should not miss an overview of the main KPIs and trends in HR (in the field of recruitment, adaptation, evaluation, turnover, etc.).
- A new colleague should not be afraid to "step into the unknown" - you will most likely encounter an issue in this position that you have not yet addressed. You should be able to advise in a variety of situations and not be afraid to make a decision and take a responsibility. For example: you will need to hire new Store manager in Gdańsk and the next day in Katowice.
- Of course, this is also associated with the willingness to travel - you will certainly spend some time on home office, but very often you will need to go "in the field" (you do not need a driving licence, all our locations are very well accessible by train and public transport).
- Since our headquarter is located in Czech republic, you should definitely speak English at least at level B2. Czech languge will be taken as an advantage 😊.
- A good knowledge of Excel will also be useful, which will make your work very easy and faster.
What else does this position contain?
- Above all, providing care for employees at 10 stores located in Poland. Be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience.
- A senior Recruiter also acts as a contact person for store managers and helps them deal with a variety of issues related to employees (from capacity security, through consultations to solve all kinds of everyday situations in the store, etc.).
- You will also be an important strategic partner for HRBP for Retail and Area Manager in Poland.
- In addition to creating plans to ensure the necessary capacity of employees, you will also enjoy your own recruitment - especially for positions in the field of middle management (store manager etc.).
- As a Recruiter, you should also have a basic overview of labor law issues to be able to provide managers with the necessary advice. But you don't have to worry about anything - we will teach you a lot of things and when we are not 100% sure, we have great support in our legal department.
- You will be responsible for creating strategies and designing appropriate tools, their implementation and regular monitoring and evaluation of effectiveness in the full range of HR activities - recruitment, onboarding, motivation, evaluation, development….
- Of course, the position also includes administrative activities and reporting.
- It may sound like a lot of work - but you don't have to worry about being alone - you'll have an HRRP Partner and a Recruiter in Czech republic, who already have experience in the retail network and know how things works in Notino.
And what can we offer you for that?
Above all, a number of opportunities:
the opportunity to get to know, discover and develop - through collaboration on interesting projects and with inspiring colleagues.
variable job description - you will definitely not be bored with this job and the word "stereotype" will be unknow to you.
Flexibility - not only in terms of working hours, but also at work as such - we have certain rules, but no one will dictate to you exactly what and how to do. If you come up with a good idea on how to change / edit something, we will be happy to welcome it.
Full time job, the possibility of starting immediately.
Support of other colleagues (not only) in the HR team - we really function as a team and try to help each other.
Informal and very open work environment.
A number of corporate benefits (medicover contributions, Multisport, language training, employee discounts for all of our products on notino.pl, home office option.)
Sounds like a interesting opportunity? Send us your CV together with the cover letter in English, where you will briefly summarize your motivation to apply for this position. We are looking forward :-)
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"