Recruiter with English – Home Office based
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
For rapidly expanding e-commerce sector, we are looking for a Recruiter who will join the team for our Client, a well-known multinational e-commerce leader.
Recruiter with English – Home Office basedNumer ref.: RS/AGL/06/2021
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- An ability to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Building and maintaining network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducting in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Articulating in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participation in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Required to work with us:
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting for mid-senior level talent. - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
It's nice of you to have:
- Corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
- Fluent language skills in other European Languages
What do we offer:
- attractive salary
- benefits package: sport card, insurance
- career development, work for company of pioneers
- temporary contract
- an ability to work from every place within Poland