- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our client, a global company offering comprehensive solutions for employees. We are looking for candidates open to learning for the RECRUITER WITH ENGLISH position. Our client enables his employees to constantly develop.
The location is flexible - you can stay anywhere in Poland and work remotely.
RECRUITER WITH ENGLISH
- Participates in the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and agrees on delivery expectations, timelines, and sourcing strategies
- Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations that may impact delivery
- Responsible for whole recruitment process – from end-to-end.
- Developing innovative search techniques and channels, recruitment marketing plans, and talent pool mining (networking, headhunting, engaging passive talents through various tools and platforms, e.g. LinkedIn)
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates and scheduling interviews
- Manage customer expectations through direct contact with recruiters or hiring managers
- Preparation timely and accurate reports on recruitment activities
- Ensuring the supply of the most suitable candidates
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of HR or recruitment with sourcing expertise in either an in-house, RPO or agency role
- Experience in working with recruitment systems (ATS) will be an advantage
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews and hands on experience with various selection processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must
What we offer:
- Work in a diversified environment on various international projects for top brands
- Get involved in building the employer's brand
- Acquiring professional training in the acquisition, mastery and use of recruitment technologies
- All corporate benefits: medical care, free language lessons, MyBenefit cafeteria and many other benefits
- Working in the positive and well-coordinated team
- Potential further development for career path
If this offer fits your experience and expectations perfectly, do not hesitate to send your CV now!
We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.