- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are Shared Service Center and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU.
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We experience dynamic growth, building the teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT services and many more. This is why we are currently searching for more dedicated and talented team-players to join us!
Why you should apply:
- The possibility of using daily your languages: German and/or French and English
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Conducting recruitment processes from end 2 end for a retail client
- Coordinating the process at every stage, contact with the candidate and HR Manager
- Using Direct Search, especially in social media
- Searching and implementing new strategies for attracting and selecting candidates
- Participation in client's Employer Branding activities
- Experience in coordinating recruitment processes for various job positions (retail area would be an asset)
- Knowledge of recruitment standards as well as tools and methods of assessing candidates
- Fluent written and spoken German or French (at least C1) is a must
- Very good command of English (at least B2)
- Good command of Italian would be an asset
- Effective communications skills and strong customer service mindset
- Ability to independently handle tasks and assignments
- Desire to develop in the area of HR
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment,
please send us your updated CV in English.