At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing Operations recruiting team at Amazon.
We need an exceptionally talented Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. The Recruiter will work in a small team based in Corporate Prague 6 (Dejvicka) office focusing on hiring all seniority levels of talent into our operations network.
Recruiter with Polish
The right candidate will own the full recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing to hire.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They will have experience identifying and closing executive level candidates, ideally in the distribution, logistics and supply chain field. They will also have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- 1 or more years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Knowledge of English language on very good level (speaking and writing).
- Knowledge of POLISH language required.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Candidate Tracking System experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience managing recruiters and/or coordinators preferred.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for all-level openings.