- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Recruiting SpecialistNumer ref.: 133598
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research to attract both passive and active candidates. The Recruiter may manage an individual requisition load, working directly with the Hiring Manager from discovery intake to offer negotiation or form part of a sourcing team, supplying qualified candidates for requisitions managed by the IBM Talent Acquisition Partners. The Recruiter will help define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies utilizing their market knowledge. They will act as the first point of contact for candidates and will be able to sell the client’s EVP and talk knowledgeably about the company, industry and role opportunity.
- Participates in the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and agrees delivery expectations, timelines and sourcing strategies
- Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations which may impact delivery
- Develops comprehensive, innovative sourcing strategies including passive candidate outreach channels, recruitment marketing plans and talent pool mining.
- Drives innovative programs, events, campaigns and networking channels to build referrals and candidate pipeline
- Conducts or orchestrates projects as required including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping target companies and professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Use screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Acts as a brand ambassador to engage passive candidates and develop and retain their interest in the client’s company
- Sources, screens, and submits candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager or TABPs
- Keeps systems accurately updated as required.
- Prioritises workload based on sourcing effort required in order to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Contributes, through excellent delivery, to high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience, with sourcing expertise in either an in-house, RPO, or agency role
- Sourcing experience
- Client-facing experience
- Fluency in English
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office.
- Experience in Pharma/Life Sciences industry would be an asset
- Spoken fluency in any other language would be a great asset but not required.
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.