sharing the costs of sports activities
- Valid for 5 daysuntil: 13 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- manager / supervisor
The Recruitment Account Manager role in NATEK is to develop the business with existing customers in order to extend NATEK service coverage. RAM builds long-term, trusted relations with clients’ representatives under a given account.
We are looking for a results-driven professional and skilled negotiator with a strong understanding of IT services and market challenges.
RAM reports to the Business Development Manager and works closely with an internal business unit team and other managers (Sales, Recruitment) to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization. The objective given on the role is headcount growth under given account/s.
NATEK mission is to deliver high-quality IT outsourcing solutions, at the same time, we focus on building a better society around us by our CSR activities based on three main pillars: social, education and environment.
On this position, you will cooperate with the biggest, recognizable global brands. We work in an international and dynamic environment with many opportunities to develop your competencies. Working with NATEK you may grow into positions of Business Development Manager, Key Account Executive or participate in a wide range of job rotation/talent development programs.
Customer development and retention
- Develop trust relationships with Hiring Managers of clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Advises and consult the recruitment market with the client
- Conduct own recruitment processes
- Ensure the recruitment team understand fully the customers’ needs regarding job role and profile
- If needed on a case-to-case basis, conducts meetings with final candidates, then negotiates final PPD to keep margin in NATEK standard
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Serve as the link of communication between customer managers and internal NATEK teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers
- Escalate to management major issues detected which could jeopardize long term relationship
Quality and Reporting
- Direct reporting to Business Development Manager
- Maintains control over audited procedures to ensure compliance. If weaknesses are identified, reports them to a Quality Department
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly transformation ratio results and annual forecasts)
3+ years of experience in IT Recruitment or IT Sales within the international, corporate environment
Ability to provide solution-based to customer needs
Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
Being results-driven, positive and enthusiastic
What we offer
Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT services for the biggest, international customers with recognisable worldwide brands
Having a real impact on shaping and expanding of NATEK given account
Work with high performing and engaged teams that do care and are rewarded by customers in internal rankings of suppliers
Opportunity to grow professionally in areas of leadership, service management and business development.
Attractive bonus plan
Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and HO option in future
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
employee referral program
Building on our shared company values – accountability, expertise and partnership - NATEK's mission is to deliver high quality IT outsourcing and consulting services in the CEE region. Since 2004, our employees have been participating in projects for our partners from all over the world in the most important sectors, including finance and insurance, telecommunications, and IT infrastructure. NATEK has offices in Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and thanks to a team of over 500 experts, including project managers, programmers and administrators, we are able to effectively support our partners.