private medical care
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
As a part of the team, you will provide efficient and flexible administrative support to the recruitment process – including posting jobs and arranging interviews. Apart from core responsibilities, you will be acting as the point of contact for all queries relating to your area of responsibility.
We are looking for Recruitment Administrators with excellent knowledge of English, as well as previous experience in administration or working in a client-facing role.
Do you think you have what it takes? Bring it!
• Supporting recruiters with interview scheduling process – including arranging interview times, collating interview documents and ensuring that all participants received all necessary details and meeting invitations
• Posting jobs on internal and external job boards
• Updating and maintaining recruitment data in the system – updating candidate profiles, closing requisitions
• Ensuring stakeholders (recruiters, hiring managers and candidates) are continually updated on relevant processes
• Management of day-to-day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
Fluency in English – both verbal and written (min. C1 level)
Previous experience in HR or office administration
Ability to work in dynamic environment and dealing with demanding stakeholders
Ability to manage multiple priorities and experience in managing team workload
Attention to detail, excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills
Strong customer focus, pro-active and positive approach
Working knowledge of Microsoft packages; Outlook, Word, Excel
What we offer
AMS takes a total reward approach to compensation and benefits. Because ‘doing well’ can mean different things to different people, but increasingly it means taking a balanced, sustainable approach to life - and work.
Compensation (base pay and Incentive pay – including merit increases and bonuses)
Additional time-off (holiday/sick/parental leave)
Additional day off
Health benefits (private medical healthcare, dental, vision)
Development and career opportunities (trainign programs, coaching and mentoring, progression opportunities)
Work/life balance – including flexible work arrangements, sabbaticals, employee assistance
Work buddy to support you in the first weeks of employment
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.