As the Recruitment Analytics Consultant in the HR Reporting & Analytics Department you will work within Centers-of-Expertise to deliver recruitment reports providing more detailed data analysis, insight and interpretation as well as basic comment. You will work with clients to discuss, translate and validate ideas, concepts and hypotheses into reporting and analytics requirements.
Moreover, in this role you will actively identify the most appropriate and cost effective methods of delivering reporting output identifying where opportunities for consolidation, standardization and simplification exist.
The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
- Discussing, translating and validating recruitment ideas, concepts and hypotheses into reporting and analytics requirements
- Acting as the main point of contact for internal clients
- Delivering complex ad-hoc reports / queries, working with or reassigning to the Reporting and Development teams as required
- Modeling and analyzing scenarios, providing recommendations to support decision making by aligned senior clients
- Gathering and providing requirements for their aligned area to the Reporting Development team to support the design of global data definitions, source, metrics, frameworks and methodologies
- Providing support to HR Analytics Specialists with analytics requests, and resolving issues, if appropriate
- Providing support in ongoing operational process improvement including identifying where synergies and opportunities for consolidation, standardization or other improvements exist
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in HR, Economics, and Business Administration
- Previous background in recruitment area and very good understanding of the recruitment tools, metrics and processes
- Strong experience in reporting, data analysis and/or business analysis
- Experience in building up strong professional relationships in a complex environment
- Very good written and spoken English with the ability to communicate with various parties in a confident way
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
UBS is a leading global financial institution offering services in three main sectors: Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking. The UBS Kraków has provided services exclusively to UBS since it began operations in the first quarter of 2008. Our teams in Krakow collaborate across many UBS locations and business divisions working on projects with an international scope in finance, analytics, operations, risk, legal and compliance, IT, marketing and quality.
Our offering for experts:
• Attractive compensation package
• Standard benefits such as medical insurance, sports card, annual performance-driven salary component, and other UBS-specific extras
• Extensive training and development program to excel in your role and to shape your long term career path