Dentons Business Services EMEA (DBSE) is a joint initiative between the UK, Middle East and Africa (UKMEA) and Europe regions of the Firm. It leverages both regions' combined scale and resources more effectively by co-locating in one center certain tasks that are currently performed across numerous offices, enabling the Firm to deliver better service and increased value to clients.
This individual will be primarily responsible for providing a full administrative support service to the UK Recruitment team.
- Schedule and co-ordinate high volumes of lateral and graduate interviews with recruitment agencies, hiring managers and interviewers as requested by the Recruitment Advisors, Managers and Head of.
- Create vacancies on the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Originate and maintain data in the ATS and other systems to enable accurate reporting/metrics.
- Assist with and co-ordinate internal and external job postings and advertising.
- Ensuring all parties have the necessary information and demonstrating an awareness of different time zones.
- Arrange room bookings and video conferences.
- Proactively liaise with multiple recruitment agencies and direct applicants regarding the interview scheduling process.
- Arrange online psychometric exercises and behavioural preference questionnaires, track candidate progress and provide updates and reports to the relevant Recruitment Advisor/Manager/Head of.
- Process candidate travel expenses and recruitment placement invoices, ensuring that all invoices are correctly coded, tracked and processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all requests are completed within the service level agreements
- Producing offer letters for all candidates (permanent and fixed term employees), and sending out the offer packs directly to them.
- Coordinate and produce terms and conditions for business.
Experience Skills & Knowledge
- Experience of working in a HR department or recruitment agency.
- Experience in managing high volumes of administration.
- Ability to maintain clear record keeping systems including databases.
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Recruitment systems would be an advantage.
- Experience of working within a law firm, corporate environment, recruitment agency or professional services organisation would be preferable but not essential.
Personal Skills / Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- A flexible approach to adapt to differing demands, prioritising tasks where appropriate and ensuring completion of tasks.
- Understands the need for well defined procedures and keeps process documentation updated.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and interact positively at all levels within the firm.
- Demonstrates excellent customer/client facing skills.
- Regularly communicates and updates colleagues to ensure a smooth delivery of service.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution.
- Understands the need for well defined procedures and keeps all process documentation updated.
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to be proactive, anticipating needs.
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy in an organisational setting.
- Carries out all responsibilities in a way which supports the firm's goals and promotes the equal opportunities and diversity principles.
- Is an ambassador for Dentons by being professional in outlook, attitude and appearance.
- Various types of benefits: Life insurance, Private health care, Lunch card, Sports & Culture card, Multisport card
- Interesting initiatives: Football and volleyball trainings, Board games evenings, CSR activities
- Seminars and workshops - Let us know what you need – we will do our best to make it possible
- Everyday soft skills learning - communication, flexibility, teamwork, positive attitude and many more
- Fruits twice a week
- An attractive location at the heart of Warsaw.
Dentons is the world’s first polycentric global law firm. A top 20 firm on the Acritas 2017 Global Elite Brand Index, the Firm is committed to challenging the status quo in delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways. Driven to provide clients a competitive edge, and connected to the communities where its clients want to do business, Dentons knows that understanding local cultures is crucial to successfully completing a deal, resolving a dispute or solving a business challenge. Now the world’s largest law firm, Dentons’ global team builds agile, tailored solutions to meet the local, national and global needs of private and public clients of any size in more than 167 locations serving 73 countries.
Dentons is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. If, as a result of a disability, you believe that there are aspects of the recruitment process or job that you would find more difficult than a non-disabled person, please tell us as soon as possible. We will then be able to discuss with you any reasonable adjustments that could be made to the recruitment process or the job itself.