private medical care
Recruitment Business Outsourcing Manager
The Adecco Group
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
What you’ll be doing
Participating in the project team recruitment process;
• Organizing team’s work and assigning tasks;
• Verifying the team's quality of conducted tasks;
• Project teams management;
• Managing changes in the team if necessary;
• Ensuring an appropriate level of competence of team members by planning, supervising and monitoring the implementation of trainings for individual teams.
Project implementation and management
• Executing the project according to its rules and Client's arrangements;
• Achieving all required KPIs for the project;
• Managing the project budget;
• Monitoring the project's progress and making appropriate adjustments if necessary to ensure project operation and progress;
• Creating a schedule and communication scheme to update project stakeholders.
Client process management (within the project)
• Ensuring the proper execution of the processes at the Client's premises;
• Suggesting and implementing changes and initiatives, if necessary, to continuously improve the quality of the Client service process and improve Client satisfaction;
• Supervising and being responsible for the implementation of Client processes in accordance with contractual SLAs/KPI;
• Supervising and managing the implementation of new processes initiated by the Client;
• Cooperating with the Client in terms of processes, tools, escalation and quality of work;
• Cooperating with key stakeholders of the Client's processes.
• Defining the target group of clients and prospects;
• Creating detailed action plans necessary for the proper development;
• Creating value proposition for white collar projects;
• Actively bringing sales via sales visits and managing opportunities in INFO system;
• Allocating adequate resources to appropriate activities- sales + delivery;
• Planning the project budget and monitoring on monthly basis;
• Developing the Risk Matrix and mitigation and contingency plans to identify and to prevent possible problems, active cooperation with compliance department.
Over 5 years of experience in recruitment and team management;
Experience with managing recruitment outsourcing projects;
Very good knowledge and several years of experience in the dedicated projects industry;
Knowledge of dedicated Client processes at the expert level in white collar profiles;
Knowledge and experience in the field of operational process management in the Client's industry;
Knowledge of project management methodology;
Knowledge of recruitment and personnel administration issues;
Knowledge of MS Office especially MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
Fluent knowledge of English (C1);
Higher education - preferred in the field of Management, Administration.
extra social benefits
The Adecco Group, the world's second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company, is looking forRecruitment BusinessOutsourcing Manager.
Recruitment Business Outsourcing Manager will be responsible for rebuilding and development of white collar outsourcing department to increase value proposition for new clients and offer new career paths for white collar profiles.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.