- Władysława Żeleńskiego 103Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
The story of our company began in 1995. Since the very establishment of our business, we have specialised in the development of mass capacity systems. Such solutions require processing very large amounts of information as quickly as possible, and they are intended for very demanding clients. Our focus lies in developing time-optimised solutions, in accordance with our belief that the competitive advantage of future companies will be provided not only by good management of business processes, but also by quick access to processed information.
Our company has been able to grow so fast thanks to our professional team and its commitment to customer service as well as to the large number of our clients.
- You are an open and communicative person, who has the ability to establish contacts and business relations easily.
- You want to conduct international recruitment projects in the IT industry independently,
- You want to establish active and engaging contacts with clients and job applicants,
- You want to attract new cooperation partners and build long-term relationships with clients,
- You are able to work creatively and dynamically,
- You want to have a lot of freedom at work,
- You have self-motivation and self-discipline for the tasks you will be assigned to perform.
- Knowledge of the English language at the B2 level is a necessary condition,
- Experience in conducting recruitment projects independently,
- Creativity in regards to ways of reaching potential clients and job applicants,
- Negotiating terms of cooperation and maintaining long-term relationships with clients,
- Successes in the field of B2B sales or in the areas of recruitment,
- Working experience in human-resources consulting agencies would be appreciated.
- Flexible and task-oriented working time,
- Great self-reliance,
- A unique working atmosphere,
- Possibility to implement your own ideas and innovative solutions.