- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Alexander Mann Solutions is currently hiring a Danish speaking Recruitment Coordinator - Krakow or Gdansk.
Alexander Mann Solutions are embarking on an exciting partnership with Novo Nordisk where we will deliver expert support to their global talent acquisition team across both talent sourcing and recruitment administration. Right now, we are building the team that will deliver these activities through a multi-lingual service that will launch before the end of this year.
Novo Nordisk is a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark. Their purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases such as obesity and rare blood and endocrine disorders. They do so by pioneering scientific breakthroughs, expanding access to medicines and working to prevent and ultimately cure disease. Novo Nordisk employs about 43,100 people in 80 countries and market their products in around 170 countries.
If you are naturally driven by curiosity and have a passion for providing high quality, we would love to hear from you.
As a Danish speaking Recruitment Coordinator, you will work with the rest of the team to provide efficient and flexible support where required. You will act as the main point of contact for all queries relating to the support function of the account concentrating on Permanent Administration Services.
In this role you will:
- Be fully Proficient and competent in all Administrator responsibilities and buddy others
- Managing various administration activities that would be specific to the account Managing various ad-hoc administration activities to support the effective running of the recruitment process.
- Updating the applicant tracking system as and when required
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Producing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
- Build and maintain strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes. Management of day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary.
- Work to the service levels agreed with the client
- Conducting process reviews and make suggestions for improvements
- Taking part in creating/updating the Operation Manuals and other process documentation; making updates on need basis and making the team aware of this Training and buddying new Recruitment Administrators.
What we need from you:
- Fluent Danish and strong English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills and a good phone manner
- Office experience with a busy and challenging administration, support role or customer services environment
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS) and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Experience working within an outsourcing or recruitment environment
- Experience of managing difficult client relationships
What you'll get in return:
Here at AMS, you'll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You'll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients' most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organisations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
What we offer:
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working - home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package including a profit-share plan.
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.