- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role of the Recruitment Coordinator is to assists the recruitment team with various tasks within the full life-cycle recruitment process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter and track data into appropriate user system(s) and runs standard reports from those systems
- Coordinate requisitions and approvals
- Ensure timely resolution of queries/escalations
- Create and develop effective working relationships with key internal and external customers
- Support all administration activities as directed by the Operations Lead
- React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround (moved from requirements)
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Very good (Proficient) English and German - both verbal and written
- Bachelors/Master’s degree preferred
- HR administrative support experience will be an asset
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate effectively with teams and managers at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
- Knowledge of recruitment life-cycle will be a plus
- Desire to work hard, play hard, share content, strategies and best practices amongst your peers and really enjoy a team atmosphere
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.