Recruitment Coordinator - German Speaker
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
We offer an exciting journey on one of the most exciting projects in the EMEA region where you can truly feel the sense of accomplishment and contribution - plus great development opportunities within Pontoon and the Adecco Group.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our expanding High-Volume Recruitment Team. Our client is a global leader in electro-mobility and the world’s most valuable automotive brand with the mission of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
AS A RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR YOU WILL:
- Act as a primary point of contact to Recruiters and help them with administrative tasks,
- Be responsible for interview scheduling,
- Handle onboarding activities; contract preparation, gather all necessary documents from candidates.
TO PERFORM THIS ROLE SECCESSFULLY, YOU NEED TO:
- Be a fluent German Speaker (to be able to schedule candidates for interviews and onboard them),
- Have previous experience in administration or/and customer service,
- Be a Team-player with a positive can-do attitude, ability to think outside of the box, and readiness for challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme.
- Permanent employment contract after probation period.
- Reward and recognition program.
- Career growth and development path.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Work-life balance and more…
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.