sharing the costs of sports activities
WELLA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Own the recruitment process satisfaction surveys;
Coordinate the recruiting process for various positions while optimizing the quality of new hires, time to hire and cost of hire;
Translate job adverts in local languages and validate with HR partners;
Post job advertisements in required internal and external platforms monitor traction;
Source and find candidates qualified for open positions;
Support with testing and assessment requirements as needed;
Select candidates for shortlists and schedule interviews;
Manage communication with candidates at every recruitment step
Own the system inputs and requirements needed at each stage of the recruitment cycle;
Perform background and reference checks as required
Resolve bottlenecks in the recruiting process and follow up or escalate where required;
Create and present week KPI reports across hiring metrics;
Own the recruitment process satisfaction surveys with candidates and hiring managers;
Introduce improvements for enhancing the candidate experience;
Manage the purchase and finance processes required to work with candidates and external partners.
2+ years of hands-on recruiting and sourcing experience across several countries;
Knowledge of recruitment KIP’s;
Attention to details;
Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Fluent operating skills of MS Office – especially Excel and Power Point;
Fluent knowledge of English language (everyday use).
Working experience in international company;
Success Factors Recruiting experience.
What we offer
A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration, but takes a look into the details:
We grow our talent, and we will make sure you have the right opportunities to grow with us by providing:
• Development opportunities and the possibility to take part in international projects and build next-generation solutions
• International environment and global networking
• Individual grow plan and ongoing coaching
We care about your health and well-being; therefore, we have defined a comprehensive package for you:
• Luxmed Medical Insurance- Employee basic package is covered by Wella, you’ve got the possibility to upgrade coverages to spouse or partner and kids
• Work from home policy
• Flexible schedules
• Multisport card
• Counseling support for you and your family (financial, legal, psychological support)
• 5 days of additional holiday per year after the 5th anniversary
• Social Fund
• Glasses refund
We care about your long-term future
• Life Insurance- Basic option paid by Wella- possibility to upgrade for additional coverages for employee and family
• PPK pension plan
We want you to cherish special occasions, that is why you will have:
• Birthday as a holiday- celebrate with your loved ones!
• Christmas gift, spring surprise, and children’s day card
• Bonus for the birth of your child
• Bonus if you are getting married
We would love you to have access to our amazing brands with great discounts. Feel free to buy online:
• Wella store and GDH shop
• State of the art workplace; enjoy the relaxation zones with cozy sofas, the brainstorm areas, cool events, gatherings
• Referral bonus- work side by side with your friend and get paid for it
• Lunch card- monthly deposit and discounts
• Parking subsidy or transportation refund- depending on your commuting style.
private medical care
coffee / tea
About The Role
The Recruitment coordinator is responsible to execute efficiency the recruitment end-to-end process for various positions. This includes to minimize the cost and time spent to hire new employee as well as leverage the quality of new joiners. The Recruitment coordinator will source and find qualified candidates together with resolving the issues in the recruitment process and improving the candidate experience.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
WELLA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com