- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will have an opportunity to assist Talent Acquisition Consultants (TACs) supporting recruitment for MMC Companies in GSA market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). You will also work closely with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) and be responsible for Workday and New Hire data integrity. Our local Talent Acquisition (TA) team is a group of 16 colleagues who are passionate about their work.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves
- Development opportunities & unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Competitive salary based on employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care - family package, sports card/culture card, life insurance, lunch card, retirement plan, fruits at the office)
- Comfortable office space in a modern office next to Plac Zawiszy with free and tasty coffee/tea /chocolate
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Partner with Candidates to arrange recruitment interviews
- Book conference room and send company applications
- Test skills
- Post job adverts to internal and external sites/job boards/university career sites
- Generate employment contracts
- Ensure our applicant tracking system (Workday) is accurately reflecting the stages of recruiting process and all updates are made in a timely fashion
- Resolve Candidates and Managers questions about the recruiting process in both written and verbal communications
- Review and analyze data and provide recommendation to ensure process improvement and efficiency
- Perform other administrative duties and recruiting-related tasks, as necessary
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Very good command of German (C1 minimum) and at least good (B2) English – a must
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- University degree in the field of Human Resources (or similar) / last year’s students
- Experience working in a support position within a high volume, detail oriented environment
- Knowledge of web-based candidate tracking system management and reporting (Workday)
If you are interested, please send in your application (CV) in English.
Please note that you might be asked to complete an on-demand video interview via HireVue as part of the recruitment process.