We are currently looking for:
Recruitment Coordinator with languages
(German, Czech, English, French, Slovak)
As our recruitment teams are growing, we will welcome on board creative thinkers who are open to long – term cooperation. We are looking for both students and fresh graduates willing to join a multinational leader in recruitment (RPO).
The Recruitment Coordinator is a key member of the recruitment team, responsible for coordination and administrative activities for the hiring process. You will be an ambassador for Korn Ferry Futurestep, building relationships with both candidates and recruiters.
Working in the role you will be required to:
- Support the administration and coordination of the recruitment activities in terms of assigned projects across EMEA;
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interviews and assessments scheduling: sending meeting invites, managing diaries, booking rooms, organising Video Conferencing, Skype, and candidate travel and expenses;
- Support with other reasonable administrative activities such as: reporting, printing documentation, preparation of Interview guides, candidate correspondence;
- Track, update and maintain candidate data in the applicant tracking system (ATS) in real time;
- Trouble shooting and highlighting day to day issues to your manager.
To be successful in the position you will have:
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills with attention to details;
- Flexibility, able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring a high work standard;
- Ability to analyse substantial amounts of information to diagnose problems and recommend appropriate solutions;
- A very good command of English (min. B2) and the additional language would be a strong asset (German, Czech, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian), and familiarity with MS Office;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new knowledge related to recruitment processes.
- Work – life balance environment (home office possible, flexible working hours);
- A clear career path which provides opportunities for learning and growth;
- A truly international company (Polish is not required);
- Tailor-made training courses;
- Additional benefits: language classes (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian), multisport card, private medical insurance.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help companies design their organization – the structure, the roles and responsibilities, as well as how they compensate, develop and motivate their people. As importantly, we help organizations select and hire the talent they need to execute their strategy. Our approximately 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries.