- Opolska 110, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
TTEC is seeking a Recruitment Manager to join our successful Enterprise Service team in Krakow Poland. TTEC’s EMEA business is experiencing high levels of growth, the Recruitment Manager will support and manage a team of recruiters to support our global client’s business in Krakow and Dublin. You will be part of our global Talent Acquisition team.
Recruitment Managers lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to meet aggressive recruiting targets in support of specific client needs. This includes establishing high-volume sourcing strategies and tactics implementing and modifying customized interview, testing, and screening tools and making continuous process improvements to the recruiting process resulting in higher recruiting yields and better-quality hires.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% of assigned hiring goals by executing a recruiting plan using a core team of TA specialists.
- Manage a strategic and tactical sourcing plan to support specific hiring goals.
- Manage, develop and maintain the communication flow and strategic partnership between the Talent Acquisition team, corporate support teams and internal and external stakeholders
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
- Motivate, hire, and retain an outstanding Talent Acquisition team
- Ensure compliance with TTEC's hiring processes and tools
- Oversee hiring for general and administrative (G&A) roles and provide high-quality candidates in a timely manner
What skills you’ll need:
- Prior 6+ years’ experience managing a recruiting team in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Motivate a team to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Taleo, HRMS, or other applicant tracking system
- Sourcing expertise using internet job boards, or other job seeker database systems
- Lead and influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring. High level of integrity, judgment, accountability, and follow-through
- Successfully able to manage multiple on-going projects and knowledgeable with local and state employment laws
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC’s business processes and operations.