Recruitment Manager – remote work
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The position is part-time, work from home.
We are looking for a person with experience in international recruitment to help us build our employer brand, and manage ongoing recruitment of media analysts and project managers. The work is to be done from home, paid per hour between 60 and 70 hours per month, organised flexibly to meet the goals of the role.
Scope of the role
- Employer branding: creating and maintaining a social media profile of our company with the goal of attracting talented candidates
- Creation of English language content for our social media profiles
- Exploring new channels of reaching candidates in multiple countries
- Recruitment of media analysts for ongoing projects (posting ads, head-hunting for specific language skills, conducting job interviews, keeping records of candidates)
- Recruitment focused on candidates from disadvantaged backgrounds, including help with onboarding
Recruitment Manager will work:
- Minimum 60 hours per month
- Minimum 5 hours per week
- Maximum 70 hours per month unless approved by management
The job is goal-oriented, and therefore as long as these three requirements are met, it allows for substantial flexibility. However, due to the fact the position occasionally requires presence during regular working hours (e.g. for interviews or meetings with team members), candidates who want to combine this role with a full time 9-5 job elsewhere will not be considered. The position is most suitable for persons with other part-time sources of income, or those looking for a part-time job due to other life circumstances.
A candidate suitable for this role will have skills and experience that will help us recruit media analysts with multiple language skills for part-time, freelance work, using social media, and other innovative channels. Due to the specific character of the work that we offer, we find that lifestyle choices are just as important factor in finding the right candidates as their professional qualifications. Traditional recruitment methods heavily limit the extent to which we can find candidates with suitable life styles, and we would expect the Recruitment Manager to be able to address this problem.
- Fluent command of both written and spoken English (C2)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of positive discrimination policies in relation to recruitment
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural environment
- Experience with remote work
- Experience in international recruitment in multiple industries (not just IT)
- Familiarity with Office365
- B2B managerial contract with a range of benefits
- Competitive pay of between 60 zł and 85 zł per hour
- Flexible and goal-oriented work arrangements suitable to be combined with other endeavours or commitments
- Level of job security that is rarely available in remote work
- Opportunity to work from home with all the epidemiological advantages that this entails
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO APPLY
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter via Aplikuj button below.
Cover letter must be written in English, and should contain the following:
- Explanation of your suitability for the role
- Reasons for applying for a position that is part-time and remote
- Information on how you plan to combine this position with your other professional or personal projects
Please note that all applications without a cover letter will be rejected.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview on Google Meet.
By clicking the "Apply", "Apply now” button or otherwise by sending an application form to NGE Research with its registered office in Welling, United Kingdom, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.