- Bernarda Chrzanowskiego 11, 80-278 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which stops us from becoming a corporation. Internally we all share the passion and attitudes toward development that is why our developers have own Manifesto. We deeply care about knowledge exchange and for that reason we organize WROC# conference.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
You will be responsible for conducting end-to-end recruitment and taking care of the pre-boarding and on-boarding process of newbies. You will have a daily contact with the business and you will have a chance to implement all your ideas on how to encourage people to join us and stay here for a long time.
- Being part of the best in-house recruitment team.
- Participation in building the employer's image thanks to out-of-the box ideas.
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for both Polish and sometimes the British or German market.
- Having a variety of tasks and freedom in action.
- Cooperating with the leaders in an on-boarding process. Taking care of a new employee at Objectivity for the first three months.
- Building a partner relationship with a business - an important voice in the decision-making process.
- Cooperating with technical recruiters.
- Creating an extraordinary Candidate Experience.
- Monitoring your process and assessing its effectiveness by means of available tools.
You are The One, if you have:
- Do not expect loads of CVs in response to an advertisement and if you come to us with ideas of how to reach the best candidates - proactive attitude.
- Know that the recruitment meeting is an opportunity to get to know each other better and not to test the candidate.
- Switch to English fluently (at least C1 level).
- Build partner relations with technical recruiters and other stakeholders.
- Like to talk and if you are a great listener that pays attention to conversations held in a great atmosphere.
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will be part of a larger ecosystem because the People and Culture Guild also includes Learning, HR BP and Retain Team.
- Recruitment is the core but also the beginning of your tasks. You will also be responsible for the onboarding process, which definitely extends the scope of responsibility, but at the same times provides you with interesting challenges.
- If you manage to find time to support other HR projects, nothing will stop you from implementing your ideas as a team.
- You will join a team that puts an emphasis on the quality of recruitment processes. Candidates rate us 4.7 / 5!
- 0 Recruiting KPIs, reporting limited to the necessary minimum - common sense replaces them well in the agile work environment.
- We do realise that development is also an important factore. That is why we find time for conceptual work outside the company's walls, where we give ourselves space to think about what we can do better. We established an HR Community associating companies similar to us, where we can exchange knowledge. We train and develop ourselves by participating in internal and external events. We also find time to read books or articles during working hours.
To find out more:
- Check out our benefits.
- Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which keeps us from becoming just another corporation.
- Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
What we can offer
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Check our JoinUs page and Our Projects