Recruitment Program Consultant
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
- Influences internal buyers or hiring managers regarding their talent acquisition needs.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Creates custom talent acquisition strategies per requisition based on hiring managers’ talent challenges.
- Works with internal team including Program Managers and Engagement Coordinators/Specialists, to ensure uniform results to the client, suppliers, and candidates.
- Offers subject matter expertise specific to talent acquisition, domain knowledge, industry, contingent labor, etc.
- Provides insight and guidance to Engagement Coordinators regarding requisition supplier distribution and resume shortlisting strategies.
- Guides customers through the management of all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Works with Supplier Partnership Manager to identify any supplier gaps within the program or areas of expanded opportunity for the existing supplier community.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Oversees and ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Americas: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- EMEA: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- APAC: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing to include strong documentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and handle difficult conversations.
- Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, SLA’s and KPI’s, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to work independently through proper time management.
- Experience in internal or staffing related field with a focus on talent acquisition preferred.
- Ability to apply data and subject matter expertise in a business development or strategic selling capacity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlo
- Travel is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.