- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- Responsible for the contractor onboarding process.
- Handles the furlough tracking and exception approval process.
- Sends reminders for missing timesheets, assignments ending in 90 days, etc.
- Creates visa letters for time & materials contractors.
- Handles pre-ID/payroll request management.
- Responds and answers all inbound telephone calls, ticket requests, and e-mail correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
- Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
- Uses customized and standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues.
- Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to the standard escalation process.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
- Works to meet all contracted SLA’s and works to improve the overall process by recommending improvements to Advisory Consultant and/or Program Manager.
- Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions.
- Assists with training of peers in the standards and practices within the Customer Support organization.
- Creates and maintains electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
- Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
- Enters the requisition into the CM system promptly and accurately.
- Validates entries to ensure accuracy.
- Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Advisory Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity
- Updates the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Advisory Consultants to include changes, cancellation, and status changes.
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end-user interactions.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German or French
- Work experience in recruitment is an asset (in-house, RPO, MSP or Core HR)
- Skilled in communicating effectively in writing and verbally, both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Possess data entry, analytical, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Eager to learn and develop
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.