What is Roche?
Founded in 1896
We need advanced IT solutions to perform research, development, production and distribution of new medicines. Roche Global IT Solution Centre is based in Poland - Warsaw and Poznan - and uses the latest technologies to innovate healthcare.
Looking to better yourself and better job?
We at Roche are looking for a Java programmer who wants to become part of something greater.
Our, and possibly soon to be your, world:
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics.
Why work at Roche?
- we run innovative IT projects in Healthcare and making a difference to patients
- we believe that the values of diversity and inclusion are our strengths
- we offer highly attractive workplaces where everyone can grow to their full potential
- we provide the possibility to work with passionate experts in our Global IT Solutions Centre based in Warsaw and Poznań
The Recruitment Project Manager will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of recruitment project activity. Reporting to the Head of HR at Roche Global Solutions Centre, and liaising with the HR Business Partner team, the role will blend both knowledge of Recruitment process and standard methodology with a deep understanding of the project management discipline. The role will also play an integral part in ensuring the management, analysis and communication of key people data and management information.
If you have a practical understanding and experience in massive recruitment process and practice in operational delivery and project management having real passion for IT area then this offer is exactly for you!
We’re looking for someone who…
- lead the delivery of a number of resourcing projects. Projects will include: increasing automation, service implementation, direct sourcing, candidate experience, continuous process improvements;
- maintain resourcing project management, process and policy; ensuring effective and timely resource delivery to the business;
- has solid experience of direct candidate attraction and proactive candidate sourcing techniques;
- has experience of management of full end to end recruitment process within volume hiring models, including direct sourcing and automation-focused models;
- has a solid understanding of technology market and experience in the recruitment of IT talents;
- is able to handle multiple projects at a time;
- has strong social and influencing skills;
- has fluency command in English.
- Nice to have: knowledge of various project management methodologies.
Let’s find out what an usual day of work might look like. You will:
- Collaborate to develop a compelling recruitment strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting efficiency
- lead initiatives and inspire changes within the Recruiting Team;
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple open position sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates, negotiating compensation packages
- Develop solid relationships with hiring managers to empower them to make informed hiring decisions
- Use social media and company branding to attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships
- Develop a process to provide and message a competitive advantage within our industry
- Collaborate with a diverse range of hiring managers to tailor the recruitment process for unique roles
- Update reporting mechanisms, such as our candidate status report, time-to-fill, quality of hire, consistent scorecard and other similar recruitment and standardized metrics
- Collaborate with the HR and Recruitment team members to propose new and creative ideas or solutions to current or potential barriers
What you can expect from us:
- opportunity to work for the world’s largest biotech company, that transforms patients’ lives;
- opportunity to have a serious impact on growing IT organisation;
- diversity of the projects (recruitment for various positions and cross many levels);
- exceptional experience within a collaborative and inclusive environment;
- permanent job contract;
- attractive salary appropriate to your specific skills and experience;
- attractive work conditions and benefit package (health-care, sport pass, etc.).
If you’re ready to make a difference - next step is yours!
Please add to your CV the following information:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Roche Polska Sp. z o.o., located at Domaniewska 39B in Warsaw, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended."