Recruitment Service Delivery Manager
The Adecco Group
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
Key Accountabilities & Tasks
Overseeing work of the recruitment team in branches in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław and Niepołomice
• Close cooperation with Top Management, Area Managers, Branch Managers and HQ in building a policy of delivering services at the highest level;
• Preparing and implementing recruitment processes and tools for the Staffing and Onsite offices;
• Preparing and implementing recruitment strategy in large perm and temp projects;
• Coordinating selected recruitment projects within the region;
• Maintaining professional supervision over the dispersed team of Recruitment Specialists;
• Conducting professional evaluation and acceptance of Candidates for Recruitment positions;
• Determining development needs and developing ways/materials for their implementation;
• Conducting professional trainings in recruitment and selection for recruiters and developing their skills and competences;
• Implementing and maintaining unified, consistent work standards and procedures used in a daily work by recruiter;
• Verifying the recruiters' knowledge and skills (tests, coaching);
• Providing ongoing professional support to recruiters;
• Organizing cyclical summary and development meetings for recruiters;
• Monitoring of the recruiter's work progress and KPIs both in terms of quantity and quality (service excellence).
Onboarding of RM
• Preparing and executing the process of induction of RM at the workplace by:
‣ regular meetings with RM and analysis of progress - according to established rules;
‣ creating checklists for the implementation and evaluation of task execution, work on the Client, verification of the progress, achievement of goals and targets/ and indicators for RM;
‣ preparing repair and corrective plans, if necessary.
• Proactivity and exchange of information (best practices), supporting RM in his/her daily work, difficult projects.
• Ensuring activities that support the achievement of high NPS performance by:
‣ examining and analyzing the Candidate's service standard;
‣ taking care of very good communication with the Client and the Candidate;
‣ ensuring the usage of available recruitment tools such as HrLink, HireVue, database, advertisements, Xpert tests and others;
‣ writing good recruitment announcements and taking care of their correctness, visual appearance and attractiveness;
‣ proactive approach in searching for and matching the appropriate ways to valuable candidates;
‣ analysis of rotation, understanding the reasons and implementing repair and corrective plans;
‣ skillful management of temporary employee rotation;
‣ analysis of ongoing situations and reaction in case of emergency situations requiring immediate intervention.
Cooperation with business
• Ongoing, regular reporting, both to Area Managers and Branch Managers and attending to individual meetings with RM - according to the rules established at the regional level;
• Producing reports and analyses for the Organization;
• Managing paid portals - monitoring loans in scale of Staffing offices;
• Supervising the implementation of office budgets as part of permanent recruitment - monitoring, reporting, supporting.
Regular meetings and exchange of information with all Managers of the Recruitment Service in Poland, participating in teleconferences, joint meetings, exchange of information on the My Adecco by Emplo platform, in the Intranet, sending important information and supporting initiatives to share knowledge and experience.
Higher education - preferred in the field of HR, Marketing and Management;
Extensive experience in recruitment;
Experience with delivering training to and coordinating/managing work of recruiters/sourcers;
Ability to manage a dispersed team of specialists, without having formal professional authority;
Innovative approach to determining sources and methods of acquiring Candidates;
Experience and knowledge of methods and techniques of preparing and conducting trainings and workshops;
Ability to commute to branches in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław and Niepołomice on regular basis;
Driving license (we provide company car, petrol card);
Fluent in English and Polish.
Professional support for recruiters.
Creating a strategy in the area of Service Delivery and its implementation.
Streamlining and improving work processes in the area of order execution, recruitment and selection, usage of available tools.
Acting as a business partner in the area related to recruitment and selection for employees and Clients.
Advising on the practical usage of available recruitment and selection tools, including the HRlink system.
Supervising the implementation of office budgets as part of permanent recruitment.
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
Onour career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.