- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist assists with the identifying and attracting top-tier candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensure a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates.
- Collaborates with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the staffing needs of clients.
- Posts approved requisitions to various job boards and leverages online recruiting resources and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to identify and attract candidates and build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Conducts general, straight forward data mining and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates.
- Compiles, formats and prepares sourcing metrics and assists with creating related presentations for internal operational and/or sourcing program owners.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Identifies candidates and shares information with appropriate recruiters to initiate the vetting process.
- Assists with identifying and developing best practices in sourcing.
- Fields general, straight forward inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of zero (0) to two (2) years of administrative support experience.
- Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Fluent English and German - both spoken and written
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Ability to maintain a basic understanding of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of talent sourcing, such as creating and utilizing Boolean Search Strings.
- Proficient with electronic sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.