Recruitment Sourcing Specialist - UK (Fixed-term)
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
As a Sourcing Specialist you will provide skilled sourcing support to Credit Suisse and the Global Recruitment team. You will partner very closely with assigned Hiring Managers from all over the world and Recruitment Partners based in London to develop an in-depth understanding of role requirements. You will then be responsible for the sourcing, identifying, pre-screening and submitting suitable qualified candidates for a variety of positions across the Bank in London and/or Dublin location.
This role reports into the Sourcing Team Lead based in Wroclaw.
You will collaborate with centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to focus on delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge. Join an international team environment with a positive spirit for continuous development and a proven willingness for flexible / agile working.
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse’s Global Recruitment team are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring. We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and creating opportunities for growth and progression.
- Previous experience either in-house or in agency recruitment / sourcing (preferably across UK/EMEA region)
- A results-oriented, self-motivated problem solver with an outgoing personality and have the desire to balance priorities and manage tasks in a hectic environment
- A proactive approach to identify and engage the best candidates in the market and the ability to build a demonstrable knowledge base and network in an area
- Fluency in English and proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of Taleo and / or Yello (or similar applicant tracking systems / candidate relationship management systems) a plus