Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Numer referencyjny: pracuj.pl/RS/Eng/KRK
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to join our in-house Recruitment Team to help us hire the best talents in the market for Capgemini Poland Infrastructure Services in 3 locations (Krakow, Katowice and Opole). In this role, you will work directly with Hiring Managers to fill requisitions across the company. The main purpose of the position is ensuring high level of recruitment services in reference to the wide scope of positions.
- Liaise with managers to clarify recruitment requirements and agree on candidate’s profile
- Decide on adequate recruitment strategy and sourcing channels
- Recruiting and selecting candidates to meet the organization’s business needs, using external and internal sources
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting on recruitment activities
- Develop professional working relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure appropriate number of candidates
- Promote Capgemini brand on a market
- Support internal recruitment process
- 1-2 years of experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes
- Professional experience in SSC or in multinational corporation is a plus
- Very good command of English (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self starter with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive approach
- Client-focus attitude
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protea your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conduaed in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment. Labor Code, Chapter lla. Art. 183a-183e. Employment Agencies Register - 9595.