private medical care
Recruitment Specialist (IT)
- Zwycięstwa 35, KoszalinKoszalin, West Pomeranian
- offer expired 16 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
The recruitment team is recruiting! If you’re thinking about changing something in your career, want to see how recruitment can be done differently, and know IT better than other branches- we have something for you! Join GlobalLogic and help us staff our projects with the best engineers on the market. You will have a chance to work on different profiles (yes, also challenging and almost „impossible” to staff), implement your ideas, and set the recruitment processes the way you want it. And what about your future team? Best Team ever! Full of creative, open, and supportive people. We are fantastically diverse, sometimes bringing different views on the same thing, but this is our biggest strength! What we all have in common – team and our work are the most important for us.
Join us and check if GlobalLogic is the place for you!
Your tasks will be:
- Planning and conducting recruitment processes for IT positions
- Creating and posting recruitment ads
- Active search for candidates
- Pre-selection of candidates and conducting interviews
- Initiatives with proposing new ways of reaching candidates
- Monitoring of ongoing recruitment projects and providing continuous support for the recruitment team and Management
- Proposing and implementing new recruitment tools
- Building long-term relations with candidates and managers
- Conducting activities building a positive image of GlobalLogic
At least 2 years of experience in recruitment of IT Specialists/Engineers
Experience in conducting and coordinating recruitment processes independently
Knowledge of methods and sources of active acquisition of candidates
Good English – written and spoken
High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
Self-reliance and good organizational skills
Openness and creative approach to recruitment activities
Experience in working in an international environment will be a plus
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Multikafeteria Benefit System
Meal Subsidies (also for meal delivery)
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.