We are Netguru, a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide. We always put people before profit, innovation before staying in comfort zone, transparent and socially responsible culture before public image.
We are looking for exceptional candidates with a passion for recruitment and talent sourcing. Would you like to contribute to the growth of our company’s human resources? If attracting new talent is your thing, apply for this position now.
Warszawa, Poznań, Kraków, Gdańsk, Katowice, Białystok, Wrocław or remoteSalary:
PLN 5,750-11,250 + VAT (B2B)
PLN 4,600-8,000 gross (UoP)
Joining Netguru as Recruitment Specialist means:
- experimenting, questioning the status quo, and having a high degree of independence in managing your recruitment and employer branding processes, as well as other projects,
- growing yourself and people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- having high recruitment quality standards and ambitious hiring goals,
- using high-quality tools, such as HubSpot, Workable and LinkedIn Recruiter Lite on a daily basis,
- having a fast-paced career path with an opportunity of a pay-rise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals – you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- having a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and location,
- taking part in a Creative Friday each week - to help you replenish your creative mind, look for area for innovation or improvement and implement your ideas.
What are the responsibilities of a Recruitment Specialist?
- developing and implementing long-term recruitment strategies, taking part in headcount planning,
- managing full lifecycle recruitment for different non-technical positions,
- taking care of a positive Candidate Experience,
- Managing communication between applicants, hiring managers and other people involved in the recruitment process,
- taking part in the promotional activities, direct search and establishing the initial contact with prospective candidates,
- cooperation with the Marketing and Employer Branding teams,
- improving daily work by optimization of the current processes and creating new ones.
We want you on board if you:
- have hands-on experience in a full lifecycle recruitment planning and coordinating,
- have a very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (CEFR C1+),
- have experience in direct search and know how to effectively source the best talents,
- are familiar with recruitment tools and can quickly learn how to use new ones,
- have impressive communication and interpersonal skills,
- are proactive, assertive, curious and have strong analytical skills,
- have an ability to prioritise and switch tasks,
- keep up-to-date with HR, employer branding and technology-related news,
- are ready to work in a dynamic and feedback-based environment and take part in the optimization of the existing processes.
Perks & Benefits:
individual growth budget for your educational plan,
macbook and extra accessories,
private health insurance and a multisport card,
an optional life insurance for you and your family,
free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
team retreats and meet-ups,
The salary range covers both - regular and senior position. Based on your professional experience as well as our assessment, you can find yourself in
first (regular - 5,750 - 8,750 B2B or 4,600 - 7,000 UoP) or
second bracket (senior - 8,750 - 11,250 B2B or 7,000 - 8,000 UoP).
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.