- Marcelińska 90, 60-324 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
(Fully remote or Poznan office)
By joining Vector Synergy as a Recruitment Specialist you will have a chance to work in a team of professional recruiters and conduct processes for NATO and EU institutions. You will operate within truly international environment with wide range of highly qualified, security cleared specialists.
This role will be perfect for you if:
You are a self-driven and goal oriented recruitment specialist with experience in leading recruitment processes in a fast-paced environment, preferably for contract positions.
Your recruitment career next step is to work in a company where you could master your self-confidence in approaching candidates, developing negotiations and interviewing techniques skills. With us you will rise to the next level!
- Leading end to end recruitment processes for technical positions, including negotiating the salaries and other conditions with the candidates;
- Attracting top talents across the Europe, using numerous sourcing channels and methodologies;
- Meeting our clients tight deadlines (2 - 5 days);
- Maintaining and updating the data in our ATS system;
- Meeting the monthly and yearly KPI’s by completing the recruitment processes according to the tight deadlines and top standards;
- Taking care of best practices in recruitment and keeping the candidate experience at the top level;
- Suggesting recruitment process improvements.
Skills and attributes for success:
- At least 1,5 years of professional experience in the recruitment area;
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written;
- Experience in working with tight deadlines and KPI’s;
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize in order to achieve goals;
- Ability to complete high volume tasks with efficiency and pace;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to travel across Europe (approximately 20% of the time) will be an asset;
- Knowledge and experience in recruiting for the IT branch will be an asset.
What do we offer:
- Full time employment contract with a good salary base and attractive bonus system;
- Extensive training on the job with dedicated mentor;
- You can work fully remote or form our Poznan office.
Vector Synergy offers services of experts for the needs of execution of international projects. We employ specialists at each level, who hold the highest qualifications and meet the requirements of the most demanding clients in Europe and over the world. Each consultant of Vector Synergy has high expertise, long experience, security clearance, English command and all are ready to start work on a new project within a month. Check us out at https://www.vectorsynergy.com.