NETGURU Sp. z o.o.
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development. We’ve built an informal yet professional culture, based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are looking for exceptional candidates with a passion for recruitment and employer branding. Would you like to contribute to the growth of our company’s human resources? If attracting new talent is your thing, apply for this position now.
Region Name: wielkopolskie
Salary: PLN 4,000 - 6,000
Joining Netguru as a Recruitment Specialist means:
- a fast-paced career path with an opportunity of a pay-rise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals – you will frequently meet with your leader, the Senior Recruitment Manager, who will help you make full use of your potential,
- high degree of independence in managing your recruitment and employer branding projects,
- using high-quality tools, such as HubSpot, Workable and LinkedIn Recruiter Lite on a daily basis,
- a Creative Friday each week - to help you replenish your creative mind, look for area for innovation or improvement and implement your ideas.
What are the responsibilities of a Recruitment Specialist?
- coordinating full lifecycle recruitment for different (tech and non-tech) positions,
- promotional activities and establishing the initial contact with prospective candidates,
- conducting market research and analyzing data,
- creating recruitment-related content and generating new recruitment leads
- participating in the creation and implementation of the recruitment and employer branding strategies,
- improving your daily work by updating the current processes and creating new ones.
We want you on board if you:
- have 1+ year of experience in IT recruitment for: technical positions (developers, engineers, testers, PMs) and non-technical positions (sales, HR, marketing, etc.),
- have a very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (CEFR C1+),
- have experience in direct search and know how to effectively source new talent,
- know how to write HR-related content helpful in generating new recruitment leads,
- have impressive communication and interpersonal skills,
- are proactive, assertive, and have strong analytical skills,
- keep up-to-date with HR, employer branding and technology-related news,
- are familiar with recruitment tools and can quickly learn how to use new ones.
If you haven’t been responsible for full lifecycle recruitment processes for different (tech & non-tech) positions at a software house yet, apply for a Junior Recruitment Specialist position.
- Contract of employment: 4600-5600 PLN gross
- B2B contract: 5750-7000 PLN net + VAT
Perks & Benefits:
- Macbook and extra accessories
- Private health insurance and a multisport card
- Individual co-financed educational plan
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches
- Team Retreats twice a year
- Team meet-up every two months
Don’t miss this opportunity - click „Aplikuj teraz”. We are waiting for your application until 12th of February.
If you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org