- Opolska 100, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Recruitment Specialist (temporary contract)
Your responsibilities would include:
- End-to-End recruitment
- Proactively sourcing and approaching candidates and maintaining professional relation with them during the recruitment process
- Operating within the internal recruitment policy, including all HEINEKEN vacancies being made available to the wider HEINEKEN network
- Considering new methods to attract potential candidates (internal referral schemes, newspapers, job boards etc), ensuring high quality/calibre candidates at all times
- Implementing of recruitment policy and procedures, ensuring those recruited are of a high caliber
- Supporting Hiring Managers by presenting possible alternatives and if necessary challenging the expectations towards candidates
- Assisting with any queries that candidates in the HEINEKEN may have, managing the recruitment process in a timely & accurate basis (eg. sending job descriptions, arranging interviews, providing feedback, making/negotiating offers etc.)
- Maintaining the recruitment database with accurate details on candidate, vacancy, etc.
- Working cooperatively with all members of the team to develop and implement plans and activities
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have: 2+ years of experience in the recruitment area (finance and accounting profiles would be an asset)
- You have sourcing experience
- You have excellent written and verbal English (business professional level)
- You have strong communication skills and ability to interface credibly with external candidates and business leaders
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills
- You have operational delivery and execution
- You have excellent time management and deadline driven approach
- You are flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You have data gathering and analysis skills – evaluate data and form meaningful conclusions
- Master Degree in HR or related field will be an asset
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer
Check your match to HEINEKEN: