Recruitment Specialist with German
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Pontoon is looking for tenacious, resilient, game changers eager to develop in the recruitment industry.
- Identifying and recruiting candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Conducting interviews with candidates.
- Selecting candidates and preparing presentations for clients.
- Entering and tracking candidate data in electronic systems.
- Maintaining effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Collaborating with team members to develop best approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in recruitment area for DACH market.
- Knowledge of English and German on good level (B2).
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.