DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Talent Acquisition Team’s vision and mission is to attract and retain the best performing, most productive, and diverse workforce possible to contribute to DXC success, through the delivery of recruitment, mobility, and workforce management services and solutions.
We are now looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our growing recruitment team.
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Main scope of responsibilities:
- Manages the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval until offer acceptance
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with various local and remote Hiring Managers
- Consults managers on the hiring process and develops a strategic sourcing plan to ensure successful recruitment of quality candidates.
- Identifies key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of labor market, competition and external talent.
- Develops and maintains effective networks (e.g. job fairs, on campus events) to maximize visibility and attract top quality candidates.
- Maximizes the usage of internal and external referrals to support strategic business recruitment needs
- Reporting with regards to recruitment activities
- Active participating in different local and regional HR projects
- First level University degree (min Bachelor degree) in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources or related area.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in recruitment field
- Proven experience in direct search
- Experience in using Taleo and Workday system as an asset
- Very good English
- Excellence communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Cross-country and cross-regional experience
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
How to apply:
Please, apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted