Recruitment Support (Interview Scheduling)
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Role Resposibilities
Recruitment Supports (Interview Scheduling) are responsible for completing the administrative aspects of scheduling interviews in an efficient, adequate and timely manner. The key responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage interview scheduling requests coming from Recruitment Specialists.
- Answer scheduling process related queries from candidates, hiring managers, suppliers and team members, identifying and resolving the root cause of any issues, managing issues appropriately and escalating for action as required.
- Partner with the wider Recruitment team to share knowledge and expertise, and resolve issues.
- Work closely with the Resourcing Specialist to understand the specifics of per the different business, departments and structures to provide optimized interview scheduling service.
- Contact the interview panel, the internal and external candidates to set up interviews as well as confirm their availability and other details necessary to schedule a meeting.
- Book rooms and facilities as required; ensure that both interviewees and interviewers will be able to use premises booked for meetings.
- Maintain candidates' system records to mirror the status in the recruitment process.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Fluency at English.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with a high volume of work and tight deadlines.
- Very good communication skills, ability to build relationships with internal customers.
- Flexibility and customer focused approach.
- Good written and verbal skills (sound grammar and attention to detail in written communication).
- Ability to think laterally / solve problems.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre