Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Recruitment & Talent Sourcing Expert
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a full life cycle of recruitment processes (e.g. hiring manager strategy briefing, interviewing, providing feedback) for assigned Business Unit
- Create innovative short-term sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns that will target the top talent in the business; specifically targeted to the passive candidate.
- Building up the talent pipeline:
- Sourcing candidates through the necessary recruiting tools to include LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, CV database, job boards, and creative sourcing techniques
- Identifying new channels for searching for candidates
- Developing and executing innovative search techniques and campaigns, both online & offline
- Searching candidates on Polish and international markets
- Be a subject matter expert in leveraging LinkedIn, cold calls, and other tools to identify passive candidates
- Other activities as may be assigned in connection with Talent Acquisition Process
Core competences and skills:
- At least 4 years of experience in identifying candidates in direct search, ideally with SSC/ BPO sector
- Extensive knowledge and usage of sourcing tools, which includes a variety of recruiting resources including: social media, research, cold-calling, networking with community groups; experience with Boolean Search Strings
- Experience in international recruitment projects will be an asset
- Fluency in English - written and verbal is a must
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills combined with innovative way of thinking
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities; ability to collaborate and establish business partnerships in a professional environment
What we offer:
- Challenging work environment, direct impact on the company's growth and development
- Career plan and real growth opportunities in HR such us: Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition Expert, HR Operations
- Constant training, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- Highly motivated team and international corporate culture
- Attractive salary and bonus and comprehensive benefits package (complex medical care, individual life insurance, sport card)
- Flexible working hours and remote work option
- External employment based contract
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.