sharing the costs of sports activities
- Przemysłowa 3, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- Offer expired 7 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Advertising Production and Trafficking:
Fully own execution of the media plan per production schedule including:
• Submitting ads to creative services with detailed instructions on specs, changes to copy, legal disclosure, banner tags for third party serving, etc.
• Project management of versioning and production of HTML banners and newsletters. Note: The position does not need to know how to create HTML files but just a working knowledge of HTML.
• Manage translation process with regions
• Detailed proofing of all ads to ensure they are accurate and route all advertising executions per procedures to obtain required sign off
• Manage production schedule to ensure that we are on track to produce and deliver ads and content assets (advertorials, solus emails) in time for all publications
• Cooperation with other team members and other teams on creating social posts (including copy, imagery, videos ets.), trafficking social ads, including UTM creation
Campaign Project Management:
• Review with media agency all specs and trafficking details for all ads to ensure that our print and online teams have reviewed and signed off and have everything they need to start creative development, production and trafficking.
• Working with internal team members and external stakeholders where required, prepare work back schedule for each campaign (across print, digital, OOH, radio, social channels).
• Review and analyze reports provided by media agency, implement learnings from reports to improve advertising performance.
• Provide all stakeholders and design team with regular updates on campaign progress and planned activities.
University degree in advertising, marketing, communication, PR or an equivalent work experience
3+ years experience in advertising with experience in print, digital, OOH, search and social media (agency preferred)
Experience running online advertising banner campaigns and production. Working knowledge of HTML and rich media.
Experience in working with a media agency
Fluent in written and spoken English (other languages an asset)
Excellent project management skills
Experience in financial industry is an asset
Advertising creative development process
Tracking, analysis and reporting of advertising and brand metrics / KPIs
Ability to build relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
Good problem-solving skills.
Works well independently
Attention to detail
Excellent Excel skills required
private medical care
saving & investment scheme
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
kindergarten / nursery
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
onsite canteen, discounted prices
multisport program or multisport cafeteria
interest groups and events
rich learning resources and workshops
What is the EMEA Retail Marketing team responsible for?
EMEA Retail Marketing is responsible for raising Franklin Templeton’s brand profile across retail clients in the EMEA region and for supporting strategic business priorities for the retail business. The role will have a focus on EMEA retail priorities and will get involved in some global projects.
Are you someone who is passionate about the power of advertising to drive business outcomes? Do you thrive in an open minded, creative and global environment? Then you may be the right fit to join our dynamic and results-driven EMEA Retail Marketing Team. In this role you will support the execution and deployment of advertising campaigns across our key markets such as Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, France and CEEMEA countries, among others and closely work with local marketing teams.
We are swiftly advancing in the advertising world with a lot of focus on digital. Therefore, we are looking for someone with experience in digital advertising and channels. The role will be working closely with a lot of our global partners such as Creative Services, Analytics, Digital Experience, Marketo team to design, and manage advertising promotions.
Exceptional communications skills and ability to manage multiple projects are critical.